Royal Dress is a Full Service Specialty Store retailer with a brick & mortar physical location where customers shop daily.
When you place an order on our website we will treat you with the same care and respect that we extend to our in-store customers. Unfortunately, since we will not have the opportunity to meet you in person, you will not be able to receive the full extent of our passion for customer service. However, as an online customer please be assured that:
- We will do everything possible to make sure that your order is filled in a timely basis and that your shipment will arrive exactly when and how you expected.
- We will communicate with you personally after receiving your order BEFORE you are billed.
- We will address all important contingencies, including confirming that your item will be received in time for your wear date and that you have ordered the correct size based on the designer’s measurements.
- We stand behind this policy by extending a full return and credit policy if we ship you the wrong style, color, or size.
- We will issue a full credit if, due to unforeseen circumstances, your item cannot be shipped in time for your wear date and that We will inform you of this extremely rare occurrence in a timely manner.
IN-STORE RETURN POLICY
All dress purchases in store are final sale. Clothing are eligible for return for store credit within 30 days of purchase. You can exchange maximum 2 times except first purchase.
ONLINE RETURN POLICY
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you may return or exchange eligible* merchandise within 7 days of receiving your order for a refund less only 10% as restocking fee
Please note that we only accept products in their original condition – unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, clean, free of lint and hair and with tags intact and attached. and we cannot process any products that are returned without our prior knowledge. we reserve the right not to process the refund if they are returned in unacceptable condition.
The main reason for not taking the dresses back is some customers would want to return their gown AFTER wearing it. No one would want to buy a gown that someone has already worn and we are unable to sell used merchandise.
- For exchange – no restocking fee will be taken. You can exchange maximum 2 times except first purchase. Clothing are eligible for return for store credit within 30 days of purchase. In case the dress purchased does not fit, you can get the correct size that you want only if the same dress is available with us. When it is not available, you have a option to get new style of other dresses or similar to that.
- In the event of a return/exchange you are responsible for all shipping expenses.
*Items that are not eligible for return or exchange include those that are special order, sale, or reduced price. All International Orders are final sale. We are available 7 days a week at 972-863-7980 during working hours by email at email@example.com.
- Orders cancelled before shipping – 100% Refund
- Once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be cancelled.
No returns or credits will be issued for online purchases for any other reasons other than those indicated above. But have no fear; our passion is for customer service. We assure you that your experience ordering from us online can only be surpassed if you come to our store to experience our outstanding customer service in person.
Please note that the prices that you see on our website reflect the Designer’s Suggested Retail Price [MSRP]. The designers that we represent do not allow their collections to be displayed on a website for a lower price than the MSRP price that you see on our website. If you see a lower price on any other website for the exact style from the same designer than you can KNOW FOR CERTAIN that website is producing and selling counterfeit dresses or gowns of inferior quality and shipping them as originals.
The prices in our store are not necessarily equal to the price on our website. We accept orders online to give our customers the convenience of purchasing their dress or gown directly from our website without the time and expense that we incur when you experience our outstanding customer service in our physical retail location.
We do everything we can to keep the prices on our website accurate and consistent with what the designer is charging for each style at the current time. However, it is possible that there may be a price on our website that is simply incorrect or that may have been changed by the designer without our knowledge.
If you purchase something on our website that is determined to be listed with an incorrect price we will correct the price on our website immediately and we will contact you to inform you of the error. We WILL NOT bill you until you have been informed of the corrected price. At that time you will have the opportunity to cancel your purchase or process a new order for the corrected price, which will be reflected on our website. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will we honor a price that is found to be incorrect on our website; this would be considered a breach of our agreement with our designers who do not allow their styles to be sold for a price less than their MSRP price.
If you have any questions about our Online Sales Policy or your purchase please contact us during store hours so that we can address your concerns and answer your questions personally.
Thank you again for shopping with Royal Dress
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
(972)863-7980 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out.